The Arkansas Department of Correction complies with all applicable state and federal laws, guidelines, and procedures governing the procurement and disposition of commodities and services. The Board of Corrections has established further guidelines for the various approvals required for the procurement and dispositions of commodities and services for the Department of Corrections.
ADC Procurement Information
- ADC Administrative Directive - AD 18-02 Procurement, Purchasing, Disposition, and Contracting Guidelines
- ADC Procurement Procedures - Manual
*Procurements in excess of 10,000 are reported monthly in the ADC Director’s Board Report. Those reports are available for download HERE.
Other Helpful Procurement Links
Procurement forms, information on current state contracts, and other vendor information can be viewed by visiting the following websites:
- Department of Finance and Administration, Office of State Procurement
- Arkansas Economic Development Commission, Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise
- Transparency.Arkansas.gov, Contracts
Teresa Funderburg, Procurement Manager
Phone: 870-850-8500 | Fax: 870-850-8488